Have a passion for architecture, new or old? Interested in tracing the history of a country through its buildings for life, worship, and art? There is nowhere more inspiring to examine the human impulse to build than the city of Cambridge where medieval colleges about churches Victorian halls and new builds.
From the creative and expressive to the technical and precise, the Reach Cambridge Architecture course provides a real-world introduction to the history and dominant theories about making buildings that withstand the elements and inspire our lives. Hands-on learning accompanies theoretical introductions and fully tailored walking tours in this one of a kind architectural immersion. Learn to sketch, model, analyse and critique as real architects do and get an insider’s scoop on one of the most fascinating cities in the world. From the inside-out and the outside-in, our buildings house us, inspire us, and make our societies what they are.
- Academic excellence is at the heart of our programs - learn from experts in their field Inspiring surroundings: Cambridge, one of the world's oldest university cities, inspires students to aspire to greatness amongst other renowned brilliant minds Discover the UK and take fun excursions A true international experience
- meet friends from all around the world and learn about new cultures The perfect balance:At Reach, we nurture independence, fostering self-trust, friendship, and personal growth
- Accommodation in University Colleges
- 24-hour onsite supervision & Dedicated Welfare Staff
- 20 hours of academic tuition per week
- Guest Lectures by leading academics on global themes & University Life
- Practical workshops, including leadership, interview skills, and public speaking
- Two meals a day
- Fun, inclusive & exciting activities and events every afternoon and evening
- 2 coach excursions to exciting cultural highlights in the UK.
Reach Cambridge students experience a real taste of student living in one of the world’s most famous and historic university cities. All students reside in college accommodation of one of the 31 colleges that make up the University of Cambridge. Students are accommodated in same-sex dormitories of single or shared rooms.
Taught by expert academics, practising professionals and inspirational teachers, Reach courses are stimulating, challenging and unique, exposing students to the latest innovation and research. At the end of their course, students receive a certificate of completion.
Throughout the summer students have the opportunity to discover parts of the UK outside Cambridge through fully guided trips to London, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Ely, and more. Each trip is organised around inspiring cultural activities – like walking tours of some of London’s most historic districts, taking in a play, or visiting one of the UK’s most impressive medieval castles.