A dedicated and well-established summer school based in the heart of the university city of Cambridge, Reach Cambridge offers a jam-packed programme of first-class academic tuition and research, excursions and social events, providing a truly memorable experience that ticks all the right boxes.
Striving for unparalleled academic excellence, the Reach faculty comprises expert academics and inspiring professionals. It offers a huge range of innovative courses that are always stimulating and challenging, preparing students for future academic studies at a UK university, and beyond. Outside of classes, Reach achieves the perfect balance between independence and support. There are a plethora of imaginative group activities and days out around Cambridge and further afield (such as London) to keep even the most restless teenager entertained, whilst its nurturing environment facilitates the formation of new friendships and social development.
- Learn from leading scholars and professional experts
- Live in real university college accommodation in the world-famous university city of Cambridge
- Fully inclusive package of academia, cultural immersion and fun activities and day trips
- Student body representative of over 50 nationalities
- University college accommodation in central Cambridge
- 20 hours of dynamic classes, lectures and workshops per week
- Guest Lectures by leading academics
- Practical workshops (including leadership, interview skills and public speaking)
- Two meals a day
- Fun activities and evening social events
- Coach excursions to cultural highlights in the UK (e.g. London or Stratford-upon-Avon)
- Graduation celebration
- Course certificate and report
- 24 hour onsite supervision
- Supervised airport transfers available (from London Gatwick and Heathrow to Cambridge)
- Live at an official University of Cambridge college
- Shared same-sex dormitories or single bedrooms (shared bathrooms)
- 2 meals per day provided
watch the video
Reviews & Testimonials
I've learned so much from these amazing teachers, and the topics were engaging, interesting and thought-provoking.
Reach Cambridge has been an amazing experience and I'm hoping to do it again next year. It teaches you to be independent and manage your time alongside studying things that challenge your thinking process and creativity.
Reach Cambridge has been the best thing I've ever been a part of. I absolutely loved every second of it. I've enjoyed not only the lessons but also all of the fun activities.
Reach was an amazing experience for me. Its allowed me to interact with people from all over the world, making me more of a global citizen.
Pros / Cons
- Varied mix of classes, lectures and workshops
- Fully inclusive package for ease of booking
- Action-packed day trips to popular UK tourist destinations
People didn't like...
- Airport transfers not included
- Shortest course is 2 weeks
- Not many student reviews available
Choose this provider if....
Choose Reach Cambridge if you’re looking for a dedicated summer school that gets the whole package right – you want accredited academia and total cultural immersion, with a LOT of fun thrown in!
Founded in 2005, Reach Cambridge has welcomed thousands of young people from over 50 different countries, providing academic and cultural enrichment in the historic city of Cambridge. It offers a wide selection of two, four and six week summer programs for students aged 14-18, and is proud to be accredited by the British Accreditation Council.
Silver Standard Provider
- Year founded: 2005
- No. Students: Unknown
- Accommodation: University college
- Age Range: 14-18
- Hours of Tuition / wk: 20 / week
- Typical Duration: 2, 4 or 6 weeks
Dates & Fees
- Fees from: £4845
- Dates: July-August
- Duration: 2, 4 or 6 weeks
- Age Range: 14-18