Oxford Scholastica Academy
Although founded relatively recently, Oxford Scholastica has the advantage of being founded by two Oxford University graduates who know the city inside out. Students at Oxford Scholastica are nurtured by a summer school that is committed to giving them an educational experience aimed to help them succeed in their careers and beyond. Oxford Scholastica’s BAC accreditation praises their high standards, and students are encouraged to navigate through both academic learning and culture exploring with expert tutors. All students live in single rooms in an Oxford College annexe.
- Oxford Scholastica operates in 3 of Oxford University’s prestigious Colleges
- Summer programmes available for ages 12-18
- Students from more than 70 nationalities embark on Oxford Scholastica’s programmes
- Faculty from top academic and welfare backgrounds
- Breakfast and dinner
- 2 hours of tuition / day, plus additional private and group study time
- Secure, single accommodation
- Excursions and activities outside of classes
- Graduation certificate
- Airport transfers
- Single rooms
- Dedicated welfare staff in each College
- Separate sleeping facilities for boys and girls
- Laundry service
watch the video
Reviews & Testimonials
I joined the psychology and neuroscience course for the summer and it was one of the best experiences I have ever had, especially since these two subjects are not available in our school
This summer experience was truly amazing!! I met lots of great people and was able to make friends who live all over the world. It was a real eye-opener on many levels for me and doing the law course made me realise that I really wanted to study this topic at university
I enjoyed it because it was a great new experience and it was a big help in preparing for future science and medical courses
Pros / Cons
- The courses are great for preparing for future study
- The practical side of the courses offer valuable opportunities to practice skills learned
- Well organised courses
People didn't like...
- Not enough free time outside of classes
Choose Oxford Scholastica if....
You want an eye-opening insight into a broad range of subjects, many of which are not traditionally available at schools.
Oxford Scholastica offers a selection of carefully curated summer courses for students aged 12-18 with the aim of equipping you with greater certainty over the future direction you want to pursue. Our courses will take you beyond theory and textbooks, so you can experience first hand what studying, and working in a field could actually be like.
Students aged 12-18 can immerse themselves in the Oxford University experience with Oxford Scholastica. With a teaching philosophy of learn, see and do, Oxford Scholastica engages experienced teachers and couples them with a comprehensive academic programme intended to help students reach their potential and develop life skills. Students might not get as much free time as some other providers due to the academic focus, but the practical workshops are well suited to students keen to prepare for future study.
Silver Standard Provider
- Year founded: 2013
- No. Students: Unknown
- Accommodation: University Annex, Single Rooms
- Age Range: 12-18
- Hours of Tuition / wk: 10-15 / week
- Typical Duration: 2 weeks
Dates & Fees
- Fees from: £4795
- Dates: June - August
- Duration: 2 weeks
- Age Range: 12-18