Accredited by The Institute of Leadership and Management, the Immerse Education Female Future Leaders summer programme offers a multi-disciplinary exploration of leadership for engaged and motivated young women. The programme encompasses a range of subjects from STEM subjects to entrepreneurship, business and beyond, while also offering students coaching and mentoring from leading tutors.Over the course of two weeks, you will explore a broad range of subjects at the university level, designed to support young women to build the confidence and skills of future leaders.The course structure is underpinned by the development of the LEAD skills which include: leadership, emotional intelligence, adaptability and development.In addition to partaking in exciting cultural activities, you will dive into subjects like as politics, business, law and science, through a series of interactive lectures and workshops that are designed to develop your leadership skills. Over the course of two weeks, you will explore the role of women in the progress of these subjects guided by expert tutors.
- 13 nights accommodation in a central college of the University of Cambridge
- Breakfast and dinner in College Hall
- Accommodation in an individual bedroom
- 40 hours of academic sessions from Oxford University and Cambridge University tutors
- Mentor programme and access to support material
- Carefully designed study and lecture materials
- All excursions- including formal dinner at Cambridge/Oxford colleges, punting, croquet
- Comprehensive summer school insurance
- 2 coach excursions including a trip to London
- Graduation ceremony and certificate
- Detailed evaluation written by tutor
- Immerse notebook and pen
- Mentor family photograph
All participants will be allocated to a college a few weeks before arriving, based on their dates and subject choice.
You will explore novel concepts and share ideas in small groups of like-minded and ambitious peers from around the world. In small class sizes averaging 7 students, you will be guided by expert tutors who have honed their expertise through teaching undergraduate students at world-class universities, including the universities of Cambridge, Oxford, and Harvard. Sample Timetable