What you’ll learn
By taking part in engaging and interactive sessions, you will improve your command of English vocabulary, grammar, and pronunciation; as well as developing your reading, writing, and listening skills.
You will learn how to interact more naturally with others and use your English in practical circumstances through a variety of imaginative class activities, group projects, and weekly class assignments.
If you are looking to feel more prepared for essay writing and exams, then you will greatly benefit from our sessions which focus on using more advanced academic English.
Lessons will also focus on using more phrases to make your English sound even more natural.
- Price: £3,400
- Ages: 11-15
- Course length: 2, 3 or 4 Weeks
- English level: Beginner – Advanced (A1-C1)
- Starting Dates: 8th July, 22nd & 29th July 2024
- Academic Content: 15 hours of lessons per week
- Maximum Class Size: 15
- Location: Canford School
At Canford Summer School, all students reside in purpose-built boarding houses divided into male and female accommodation. The houses are well maintained and are made up of comfortable single, twin and small-dorm rooms with shared bathrooms and spacious common rooms.
Why Choose This Course?
By using what you have learned in challenging group work projects, you will increase your fluency and self-confidence in using English, which will help prepare you for the challenges at school and later on at university.
Through gaining a deeper comprehension of English students will be able to:
- Feel more comfortable contributing in class and giving presentations.
- Feel better equipped for future academic tasks.
- By surrounding yourself with English speakers from all around the world, and practising your listening comprehension, the challenge of listening in English speaking environments will feel more manageable.
Students at SBC Canford Summer School enjoy a fun and varied social programme with a range of exciting activities every day. The social programme allows students to learn new skills, make friends, build confidence, and make unforgettable memories.
Over 2-weeks, students will go on three excursions to famous UK cities and popular destinations. Our dedicated team of staff accompany the students and, have a series of activities planned for the students to ensure that they make the most of their trip.