What you’ll learn
- Students learn about topics in chemical engineering, civil engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, and environmental engineering in our dynamic and communicative engineering seminars.
- Through our practical project courses, students focus on both the scientific and mathematical concepts of these fields and discover how these might be applied.
- Price: £4,200
- Ages: 13-16
- English Level: B1+ (Intermediate and Above)
- Duration: 2 weeks
- Starting Dates: 15th July & 29th July 2024
- Academic Content: 15 Hours of Lessons per Week
- Maximum Class Size: 15
- Location: Headington School, Oxford
At Headington Oxford Summer School, all students reside in purpose-built boarding houses divided into male and female accommodation. The houses are well maintained and are made up of comfortable single-occupancy, twin and small-dorm rooms with shared bathrooms and common rooms. Boarding houses are where our students forge strong friendships, which often last beyond the summer experience. Our House Parents and residential staff are experienced in facilitating these bonds.
At Headington Oxford Summer School, students can fully immerse themselves in a wide range of fun activities. We aim to facilitate the physical and mental well-being of all our students, by providing a whole host of games and sports that allow students to explore their extracurricular passions and interests. During a two week course, students will go on three enjoyable excursions to famous UK cities and popular tourist destinations, providing the opportunity to see some of the UK’s most famous attractions and landmarks.