The law provides the framework which governs our individual and collective behaviour. Studying the law is not only an incredibly stimulating intellectual activity, but can provide real insight into the rules and guidelines which shape whole societies.
The Reach Law Course offers a vibrant introduction to the study of law, exploring a range of modules including criminal law, international law, human rights law and constitutional law. This academically rigorous course will be brought to life through the study of real cases, as well as providing the opportunity for students to develop invaluable skills in debating, public speaking, researching, and presenting an argument. Focusing on both UK and international law, it will encourage students to think critically about legal issues facing the world in the 21st Century.
This dynamic course will help them to understand the range of career opportunities in the sector and introduce them to both the academic complexities and the vocational opportunities of the subject.
- Academic excellence is at the heart of our programs - learn from experts in their field
- Inspiring surroundings: Cambridge, one of the world's oldest university cities, inspires students to aspire to greatness amongst other renowned brilliant minds
- Discover the UK and take fun excursions
- A true international experience - meet friends from all around the world and learn about new cultures
- The perfect balance:At Reach, we nurture independence, fostering self-trust, friendship, and personal growth
- Accommodation in University Colleges
- 24-hour onsite supervision & Dedicated Welfare Staff
- 20 hours of academic tuition per week
- Guest Lectures by leading academics on global themes & University Life
- Practical workshops, including leadership, interview skills, and public speaking
- Two meals a day
- Fun, inclusive & exciting activities and events every afternoon and evening
- 2 coach excursions to exciting cultural highlights in the UK.
Reach Cambridge students experience a real taste of student living in one of the world’s most famous and historic university cities. All students reside in college accommodation of one of the 31 colleges that make up the University of Cambridge. Students are accommodated in same-sex dormitories of single or shared rooms.
Taught by expert academics, practising professionals and inspirational teachers, Reach courses are stimulating, challenging and unique, exposing students to the latest innovation and research. At the end of their course, students receive a certificate of completion.
Throughout the summer students have the opportunity to discover parts of the UK outside Cambridge through fully guided trips to London, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Ely, and more. Each trip is organised around inspiring cultural activities – like walking tours of some of London’s most historic districts, taking in a play, or visiting one of the UK’s most impressive medieval castles.