Why choose a summer course at Oxford International College?
- Oxford city centre location
- Walking distance to cultural and tourist attractions
- Single bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Separate male and female accommodation
- Full board: 3 meals provided daily
- State-of-the-art teaching facilities
- Common room with table tennis and football table
- 24-hour security guard and gated community
- WiFi and laundry facilities
- Free airport transfer service
Founded in 2002, Oxford International College is proud to be the UK’s top performing A-Level college. It provides an open and stimulating environment with a strong focus on career and university preparation, and uses the unique Oxford and Cambridge university-style teaching models. With a fabulous Oxford city centre location, students can explore the charming medieval streets and stunning architecture in the famed ‘city of dreaming spires’ and take advantage of its many theatres, museums and galleries – and even give the uniquely local past-time of punting a go! Oxford International College boasts state-of-the-art classrooms and laboratories, a gym, and brand-new modern and bright student accommodation.