St Giles International
St Giles International has more than 65 years of experience running English language courses across the UK and Canada, and is therefore an excellent choice for an English Language summer course in Oxford. Based in Oxford Brookes University, a modern campus with excellent facilities just a short bus ride away from the city centre, students enjoy classes with experienced tutors along with an exciting cultural programme that includes two full-day and three half-day excursions per week. Half-day excursions are to local historic sites in and around Oxford, with full-day excursions take in sites of interest in cities such as London, Stratford Upon Avon, and Bath.
- Live and study in Oxford Brookes' modern university campus
- Enjoy tuition with experienced tutors
- Take part in a range of sports and cultural activities, including 3 half-day and 2 full-day excursions
- Experience the sites and sounds of Oxford, just 20 minutes away by bus
- All tuition and class materials
- Single, full-board (all meals) accommodation in Oxford Brookes
- Exciting cultural and sports programme
- Comprehensive travel insurance
- Airport transfer service
- Single rooms with shared bathrooms on a modern campus
- Free Wifi throughout the campus
watch the video
Reviews & Testimonials
It's the best language school I've been to for many years!
Excellent place to study and learn English. No complains about my teachers. Totally grateful!
I had a great time in St. Giles international.The teachers were the best.
Pros / Cons
- Accommodation and teaching rooms in an excellent, modern campus
- High-quality tuition with an experienced EFL provider
People didn't like...
- Located outside the city centre of Oxford
Choose the St Giles Summer school if...
You want a fun, action-packed English language summer school in a modern campus just outside the city centre of the historic city of Oxford.
St Giles International is a group of English language schools with centres in the UK, USA, Canada and Brazil. St Giles Juniors Oxford is located at Oxford Brookes University, in the scenic outskirts of Oxford city centre within a 30 minute walk from the city centre. The campus offers high quality teaching and leisure facilities, including large modern classrooms, all with digital projectors, and plenty of outdoor space to relax and enjoy our varied social programme.
Silver Standard Provider
- Year founded: 1955
- No. Students: 150
- Accommodation: University
- Age Range: 12-17
- Hours of Tuition / wk: 16.7
- Typical Duration: 1 Week
Dates & Fees
- Fees from: ££995
- Dates: July - August
- Duration: 1 Week
- Age Range: 12-17