An experienced education provider that offers a range of exciting summer courses, including Medicine, STEM, English, Law and more, based out of it’s Oxford campus 20 minutes from the centre of Oxford. Students aged 15-17 or 16+ (depending on the programme) can either choose to study a range of subjects on the ‘Summer Academy’ programme, or they can specialise in subjects including Medicine or intensive IELTS preparation. Outside of class, students embark on an exciting array of local cultural activities in Oxford, including tours of its key sites, along with full-day excursions further afield to sites including Bath, London, Windsor and more. Students live in the Kings Wavy Gate residence, a short walk or bus ride from the Kings study centre.
- Embark on an intensive study programme with an experienced provider
- Study in Kings' very own Oxford study centre
- Live in comfortable ensuite accommodation in the Kings' student residence
- Enjoy a range of fun cultural activities and excursions to historic UK locations
- All class materials and tuition
- Daytime sports and activities programme, with a choice of at least 2 – 3 activities per session
- Full-board (all meals) residential accommodation
- Full programme of evening activities
- End of course certificate
- Course Insurance
- Full day 'discover London' package
- Full-board, single accommodation in the comfortable Kings' student campus
- Weekly laundry service or pay-per-use washing machines available
- Large cafeteria and sunny patio for outside dining
- Student common room
- Lecture hall, Art studio and Science lab
Reviews & Testimonials
It has been an extraordinary experience. My English has improved. I have got to know fantastic people, teachers, and staff.
Amazing camp!!! I loved it great activities and excursions, I hope to come again.
- Study with an experienced provider in their very own study centre in Oxford
- Enjoy great student living facilities and make friends for life
- Friendly, helpful tutors
People didn't like...
- Not located centrally in Oxford
- Does not provide an Oxford University student experience, unlike other providers
Choose Kings Oxford if...
You are looking for an intensive summer programme where you will make genuine academic progress with friendly, quality tutors, while enjoying a fun extracurricular programme.
The Kings’ Oxford Summer courses in Oxford takes place at Kings’ year-round campus for academic preparation courses, St. Josephs. Here, students have access to a range of on-site facilities, including a large student cafeteria, an outside patio, and large well-equipped classrooms and resource areas. St. Josephs is located in a quiet residential area of the city but with local amenities including a library, swimming pool, gym and shops all within easy walking distance. Outside of class, students will have the opportunity to take part in a varied academic enrichment and social programme with activities on offer including sports clubs, Debate Club, Student Council, Kings Enterprise, Duke of Edinburgh, Photography Club, and much more. All students are assigned a dedicated UCAS Counsellor to provide one-to-one guidance throughout the university application process. We also have additional specialist university preparation programmes for students aiming for Oxbridge or Medical schools.
Silver Standard Provider
- Year founded: 1957
- No. Students: 50+
- Accommodation: Student Residence
- Age Range: 15-19
- Hours of Tuition / wk: 24+
- Typical Duration: 2 weeks
Dates & Fees
- Fees from: £3000
- Dates: July - August
- Duration: 2 weeks
- Age Range: 15-19