A highly intensive course that requires a lot of supervised self-study as well as sessions with our expert EPQ tutor and with specialised supervisors, who will help throughout with the students’ chosen subject.
- Gain experience as a Student in Oxford by studying a topic that is close to your heart along with specialist assistance and tuition from Oxbridge tutors
- A unique course that provides the chance to achieve a UCAS recognised qualification providing 28 points towards your university application
- Leading Education is more than just a summer school, generally, students attending for 4 weeks need 3-4 extra online sessions to complete the EPQ
- These 1 to 1 sessions with their summer tutor will be included in the cost
- Extra lessons for any student attending for 2 weeks in summer will be offered at a discounted rate (up to 10 sessions).
- 3 Full day trips during the 2 week course and all meals, breakfast, lunch and dinner
- New accommodation blocks
- Airport transfers to and from UK airports (Gatwick and Heathrow) between 10:00am and 22:00pm
- 20 hours of language tuition per week
- A programme that allows for students to visit museums and points of interest around Oxford.
Brand new accommodation blocks being built in time for summer 2024. Twin ensuite rooms.
20 hours of expert tuition from our our from our very own Oxbridge tutors. A guest speaker interactive workshop.
Trips to local Oxford points of interest such as Christ Church College and The Ashmolean Museum, Punting and the opportunity to explore Oxford itself. A fun and inclusive evening programme with menotors.
An innovative Oxford-based summer school for students aged 14-18 that is focused on academic diversity (study four different subjects from a choice of three subject areas) and university applications support.