Oxford Summer Courses
Oxford Summer Courses was created in Oxford, by Oxford graduates for aspiring Oxford students! A decade later and this summer school provider continues to offer a true taste of Oxford, and has expanded into other world-renowned academic cities to bring a flavour of English university life to students from all over the world. After conquering the Oxford Scene, Oxford Summer Courses expanded into the equally renowned city of Cambridge, before allowing younger students to get a kickstart in academics at a British boarding school in Oxfordshire. Most recently, Oxford Summer Courses set up base in London to entice students to the vibrant capital for a taste of the city.
- Founded by Oxford alumni keen to bring an authentic experience of world-renowned university life to students
- Class sizes of 4 on average, and no higher than 8
- Summer programmes available for ages 9-24 in beautiful university locations
- More than 50 subjects to choose from
- All academic classes and tutorials
- Day trips and excursions
- Travel and medical insurance
- A graduation ceremony
- Airport transfers
- Single, single en-suite or twin rooms
- Internet access
- Weekly laundry service
- All campuses offer evening meals and many cater for all three meals of the day
watch the video
Reviews & Testimonials
This summer course was excellent! I really enjoyed my time in Oxford. The tutors were great and their lessons were both entertaining and challenging. The course was well balanced with both hours of lessons and hours of free time where you could go around the city. Overall it was an amazing experience and I really recommend people to try it.
This summer course is extremely fun! All the people here are very nice and friendly and the tutors are very good. They give you a lot of freedom to go around the beautiful city of Oxford so you are never bored! I would definitely recommend coming here
My time at Oxford Summer Courses has been nothing short of extraordinary. I have honestly had one of the best experiences of my life here
Pros / Cons
- There’s plenty of free time to explore
- Small class sizes create a great atmosphere for learning
- Opportunity to make lifelong friends
People didn't like...
- The food receives mixed reviews
- Some students did not feel like they were given an in-depth learning experience
- Some reviews highlight that feedback is not routinely provided to students
Choose Oxford Summer Courses if...
You want the freedom to explore beautiful and famous cities whilst also receiving a full academic experience.
Students at Oxford Summer Courses are given lots of time to explore outside academics and, with a variety of university Colleges not far from the city centre, they’ll be able to really get to grips with the cities they study in. Choose from Oxford, Cambridge, London or online and immerse yourself into one of 50 subjects available. The Oxbridge-style tutorials are a particular highlight of Oxford Summer Courses, giving students 1-on-1 sessions to delve deeper into their study and really examine their subject in depth.
Gold Standard Provider
- Year founded: 2010
- No. Students: 2500
- Accommodation: University & Boarding School
- Age Range: 9-24
- Hours of Tuition / wk: 12 / week
- Typical Duration: 2 weeks
Dates & Fees
- Fees from: £5395
- Dates: June - August
- Duration: 2 weeks
- Age Range: 9-24