Why choose a summer course at Eton College?
- Walking distance to the town of Windsor, home of the Royals
- Only 15 minutes from London Heathrow
- Single bedrooms (in single sex boarding houses) with shared bathrooms
- Fully catered: 3 meals per day
- Sports hall, playing fields and heated indoor swimming pool
- Three museums, art gallery and library
- 300-seat purpose-built debating theatre
- Free UK SIM card provided
- 24/7 supervision and pastoral support
- Laundry service
Renowned worldwide for its educational excellence and distinguished heritage, Eton College is the global barometer in private school education. Founded in 1440 by King Henry VI, Eton’s alumni include 19 former British Prime Ministers! Located in the tranquil riverside town of Eton, the campus is also just a short walk to the historic market town of Windsor and its famous castle – the oldest and largest inhabited castle in the world and the official home of the British Royal Family.
Taking place across three different Oxford campuses, SBC Oxford College gives students the chance to improve their English skills by studying one of the six subjects on offer.
- Founded: 2009
- Fees from: £3300-4950 / 2 weeks
- Typical duration: 2 weeks
- Dates: July - August
- Students Per Class: 15
- Hours of Tuition: 15-25
- Age Range: 13-17