The Reach Cambridge English Literature & Creative Writing course introduces students to subjects beyond the scope of their current school courses, thereby offering them a flavour of English Literature at university level. Students will study drama, poetry and prose, and explore different literary movements such as the Renaissance, the Romantic period, and our Postmodern age. Complementing their literary tuition with diverse exercises in creative writing led by professional writers, this course encourages both critical and creative thinking. Students will also participate in enriching trips to the theatre and local excursions to extend their learning beyond the classroom.
- Academic excellence is at the heart of our programs - learn from experts in their field
- Inspiring surroundings: Cambridge, one of the world's oldest university cities, inspires students to aspire to greatness amongst other renowned brilliant minds
- Discover the UK and take fun excursions
- A true international experience - meet friends from all around the world and learn about new cultures
- The perfect balance:At Reach, we nurture independence, fostering self-trust, friendship, and personal growth
- Accommodation in University Colleges
- 24-hour onsite supervision & Dedicated Welfare Staff
- 20 hours of academic tuition per week
- Guest Lectures by leading academics on global themes & University Life
- Practical workshops, including leadership, interview skills, and public speaking
- Two meals a day
- Fun, inclusive & exciting activities and events every afternoon and evening
- 2 coach excursions to exciting cultural highlights in the UK.
Reach Cambridge students experience a real taste of student living in one of the world’s most famous and historic university cities. All students reside in college accommodation of one of the 31 colleges that make up the University of Cambridge. Students are accommodated in same-sex dormitories of single or shared rooms.
Taught by expert academics, practising professionals and inspirational teachers, Reach courses are stimulating, challenging and unique, exposing students to the latest innovation and research. At the end of their course, students receive a certificate of completion.
Throughout the summer students have the opportunity to discover parts of the UK outside Cambridge through fully guided trips to London, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Ely, and more. Each trip is organised around inspiring cultural activities – like walking tours of some of London’s most historic districts, taking in a play, or visiting one of the UK’s most impressive medieval castles.