Genetics meets lifestyle – they both hold the keys to so much. The more we know, the greater chance we have at developing breakthrough cures and treatments. Study Medicine with us and we’ll get there faster. You’ll learn a broad base of knowledge and skills, covering topics from human disease, to developmental biology, stem cells or regenerative medicine.
- Tutorials with qualified academics
- Live at a historic academic setting
- Enjoy social activities and day trips
- Benefit from small class sizes with engaging, expert tutors.
- All teaching, including tutorials (1 or 2 students per tutor), small group seminars (8 students or less) and skills development workshops
- Accommodation and breakfast every day
- All evening meals including those at local restaurants
- A graduation ceremony
- All programmed visits and excursions
- Airport transfers (UK courses only and conditions apply)
- Access to Oxford Summer Courses Foundations
You will be staying in University College London (UCL), in modern single rooms occupied by university students during the academic year. It is located at the Schafer House campus, a popular student suburb, close to some of the capital's best sites, green spaces and all your essential amenities. You'll also be on the doorstep of several local Tube services, which means that countless attractions, museums and restaurants are at an easy reach.
Learn the Oxford way with tutorial-style teaching. Your expert tutor will foster self-directed learning and critical thinking through interactive seminars in small groups (no bigger than 8). During your course, you will complete two pieces of independent work (essays or problem sheets), which your tutor will then evaluate in either a 1:1 or 2:1 tutorial. Tutorials will provide you with the opportunity to discuss your work and feedback with your tutor and learn new perspectives from your classmates. On completion of the course, you'll receive a certificate and letter of recommendation from your tutor.
Discover the best of British culture and beyond to find out what makes Great Britain so great by visiting all of its wonderful landmarks on foot, by bike or via the tube.