Go behind the numbers and learn how to reason with mathematics as a solid base for your arguments. Learn Maths with us and you’ll look beyond simple calculations, find out about fundamental theory and everything there is to know about real problem-solving. We’ll also explore the essentials of mathematical thinking to build a solid base of knowledge that you can apply to problems later on in your study and through life!
- Tutorials with qualified academics
- Live at a historic academic setting
- Enjoy social activities and day trips
- Benefit from small class sizes with engaging, expert tutors.
- All teaching, including tutorials (1 or 2 students per tutor), small group seminars (8 students or less) and skills development workshops
- Accommodation and breakfast every day
- All evening meals including those at local restaurants
- A graduation ceremony
- All programmed visits and excursions
- Airport transfers (UK courses only and conditions apply)
- Access to Oxford Summer Courses Foundations
When you apply to study at our Oxford Summer School with Oxford Summer Courses, you'll have the choice of staying in a standard room (shared bathroom) or an en-suite room (private bathroom), depending on availability. Our expert team will assign you to one of the prestigious Oxford colleges where our Oxford Summer Schools are hosted. Additionally, common spaces are available at all sites, providing you with a place to socialise and relax.
Learn the Oxford way with tutorial-style teaching. Your expert tutor will foster self-directed learning and critical thinking through interactive seminars in small groups (no bigger than 8). During your course, you will complete two pieces of independent work (essays or problem sheets), which your tutor will then evaluate in either a 1:1 or 2:1 tutorial. Tutorials will provide you with the opportunity to discuss your work and feedback with your tutor and learn new perspectives from your classmates. On completion of the course, you'll receive a certificate and letter of recommendation from your tutor.