We’ll take the case for teaching you everything there is to know about a morally just law system. Study Law with us and you’ll learn about everything from the anatomy of a murder to the crucial role of the jury, how they’re selected and how they come to form an unbiased decision. We might also look at human rights, public morality and explore international law too. From conflicts and controversies to the law through the ages, if there’s a set of rules to be adhered to, it’s all in here.
- Tutorials with qualified academics
- Live at a historic academic setting
- Enjoy social activities and day trips
- Benefit from small class sizes with engaging, expert tutors.
- All teaching, including tutorials (1 or 2 students per tutor), small group seminars (8 students or less) and skills development workshops
- Accommodation and breakfast every day
- All evening meals including those at local restaurants
- A graduation ceremony
- All programmed visits and excursions
- Airport transfers (UK courses only and conditions apply)
- Access to Oxford Summer Courses Foundations
When you apply to study at our London Summer School with Oxford Summer Courses, you have the option to stay in a standard room with a shared bathroom, subject to availability. Please note that Oxford Summer Courses is an organisation that contracts with the colleges of the University of London for the use of facilities, but it has no formal connection with the University of London. Our team will allocate you to a specific London college for your stay where our London Summer Schools are hosted. All accommodations are conveniently located within easy reach of the city of London's historic landmarks, tourist attractions, and shopping facilities.
Learn the Oxford way with tutorial-style teaching. Your expert tutor will foster self-directed learning and critical thinking through interactive seminars in small groups (no bigger than 8). During your course, you will complete two pieces of independent work (essays or problem sheets), which your tutor will then evaluate in either a 1:1 or 2:1 tutorial. Tutorials will provide you with the opportunity to discuss your work and feedback with your tutor and learn new perspectives from your classmates. On completion of the course, you'll receive a certificate and letter of recommendation from your tutor.