This course will introduce you to a range of management disciplines and related skills such as marketing, finance, operations and people management, allowing you to use the knowledge gained to begin to formulate your own business strategies. Our proximity to the City of London and financial centre, ensures that you are right on the edge of the thriving business community, and course activities, guest speakers and an excursion will broaden your understanding of how businesses compete in today’s global marketplace.
- Experience a variety of learning activities typical of a first-year undergraduate degree
- Build on your existing knowledge of core topics covered in a first-year undergraduate degree in your chosen subject
- Carry out independent research on a given topic and produce a structured and well supported response to an assignment brief
- Work collaboratively in diverse groups to produce a presentation
- Live and study in King's College London!
- 11-nights in King's accommodation
- All tuition and workshops
- Extracurricular activities
Accommodation, where available, is located within a short walk of campus and is arranged into single gender flats of 6-8 students and each student will have their own bedroom, containing a bed, en-suite bathroom (including a toilet, shower and sink), wardrobe, desk and drawers. Students will not be provided with a mini-fridge in their rooms, as the residences operate according to high sustainability standards.
Class content is informed by the latest research and intellectual thinking from the sector and are aimed at high achievers who want to work hard and thrive in a global environment.