Market products and services, run promotions, make a profit. Anyone can do that, right? Sure they can, but to do it well – satisfying customers, meeting market demands and generating a stable income, you need to learn the tools of the trade. We’ll start you off, teaching the basics of how to run a successful business from the ground up. Then we’ll look at case studies of successful businesses for inspiration.
- Tutorials with qualified academics
- Live at a historic academic setting
- Enjoy social activities and day trips
- Benefit from small class sizes with engaging, expert tutors.
- All teaching, including tutorials (1 or 2 students per tutor), small group seminars (8 students or less) and skills development workshops
- Accommodation and breakfast every day
- All evening meals including those at local restaurants
- A graduation ceremony
- All programmed visits and excursions
- Airport transfers (UK courses only and conditions apply)
- Access to Oxford Summer Courses Foundations
When you apply to study at our Oxford Summer School with Oxford Summer Courses, you'll have the choice of staying in a standard room (shared bathroom) or an en-suite room (private bathroom), depending on availability. Our expert team will assign you to one of the prestigious Oxford colleges where our Oxford Summer Schools are hosted. Additionally, common spaces are available at all sites, providing you with a place to socialise and relax.
Learning in a small group (no more than 8 students and often fewer) means that you get quality time with your teacher and ask as many questions as you like! Through interactive learning, our teachers will guide you through new concepts and assign you practice tasks to build your knowledge and skills. You will also have an opportunity for group work, independent research, and homework assignments to be discussed in class. Small classes mean everyone gets to have their say, and students learn from debating with one another, as well as from their tutor.