Oxford Scholastica’s Experience Business and Enterprise Academy will offer you an authentic taste of what studying this exciting subject at university involves, and equip you with subject knowledge that puts you ahead of the curve.Spend two weeks of your summer expanding your understanding of business in the historic city of Oxford – home to many entrepreneurs, business leaders and world-leading ventures.
- Live and study in one of three Oxford University campuses
- Study with expert tutors in small class sizes
- Enjoy a range of exciting local Oxford activities, such as punting and visits to museums
- Receive a graduation certificate and letter of recommendation
- Meet students from all over the world!
Students will be accommodated in one of three Oxford College Residences: St George's Gate, St Thomas' (part of St Peter's College), and The Lampl Building (part of Corpus Christi College).
Our courses combine Oxford-style teaching with practical challenges and debates. Small class sizes and expert tutors help you dive deep into your chosen subject area.
Day trips to castles. Punting. A moonlit ball. We couldn’t have you travel to Oxford and not experience the rich history and culture of the city (and beyond). That’s why our programme offers a range of day trips and fun on-campus activities.