Dentro de la óptica de delimitar la complejidad de las relaciones que existen en regiones como el Oriente Medio, África y Sudamérica, los estudiantes se familiarizan con los principales modelos teóricos que influyen en las relaciones internacionales y examinan una serie de estudios de casos, guiados por expertos en la materia. Al final del curso los estudiantes organizan su propia cumbre acerca de un problema importante de actualidad.
Oxbridge in Barcelona is housed in the Liv Student Residence, in Sarrià, a quiet neighborhood that lies within minutes of the city center.
- Breakfast in the dining hall
- classes on topics as diverse as Architecture or Culture and Cuisine meet in classrooms, labs, studios, or out and about in Barcelona
- students can choose to have lunch at any local restaurants or sandwich shops in town
- three afternoons a week, classes meet again. When there is no class, they are free to join in organized activities or trips and tours in and around Barcelona
- dinner in the dining hall
- evening activities, events, or shows
- Access to cultural sites and local events
- extracurricular activities, workshops, and event offerings
- continuous support
- on-site staff of experienced professionals
- local meals
In Barcelona, students live in rooms that are occupied by undergraduates during the year. They are housed in singles or doubles and each room is equipped with a private bathroom.
Students on the Oxbridge in Barcelona program choose one Major course and one Minor course to study for the month. They have the option of studying in English or Spanish.
Every class is designed to use Barcelona as a teaching tool. When students are not in class, they have access to a full range of optional activities designed to help them discover Barcelona and immerse themselves in Spanish life.