Are you interested in how different countries work together on international political level? This course is designed for students who are interested in a closer examination of specific political challenges, such as the role and power of international organisations in responding to current global issues. King’s central location and proximity to Westminster places you on the doorstep of centres of power and policy making. You will benefit from a range of course activities and excursions designed to broaden your understanding of today’s political landscape.
- Experience a variety of learning activities typical of a first-year undergraduate degree
- Build on your existing knowledge of core topics covered in a first-year undergraduate degree in your chosen subject
- Carry out independent research on a given topic and produce a structured and well supported response to an assignment brief
- Work collaboratively in diverse groups to produce a presentation
- Live and study in King's College London!
- 11-nights in King's accommodation
- All tuition and workshops
- Extracurricular activities
Accommodation, where available, is located within a short walk of campus and is arranged into single gender flats of 6-8 students and each student will have their own bedroom, containing a bed, en-suite bathroom (including a toilet, shower and sink), wardrobe, desk and drawers. Students will not be provided with a mini-fridge in their rooms, as the residences operate according to high sustainability standards.
Class content is informed by the latest research and intellectual thinking from the sector and are aimed at high achievers who want to work hard and thrive in a global environment.