Our programme has been designed in partnership with an award-winning international company whose focus is to promote entrepreneurship and show how business can be used for good, to create positive social impact. Part of the programme taught at ISSOS is recognised by Babson University, the No. 1 Entrepreneurship university in the world.
Students taking this class should have English language of level B1 or above. Please click here to read our FAQ about language level suitability for each class.
- Gain experience of the processes behind developing a business idea from start to finish
- Learn from highly successful business leaders and entrepreneurs
- Develop leadership skills and learn to understand team dynamics
- Learn how to solve real-life problems and impact the world through business
- Understand and develop your entrepreneurial mindset
- Improve your goal setting and time management skills
- Gain confidence in public speaking and presenting to an audience
- 45 hours of tuition (3 hours a day, 5 days a week)
- Pair this class with one of our exciting elective options
- We offer an all-inclusive 3-week residential stay at one of our exclusive University locations for students between the ages of 13 - 18
- Students choose one Academic and one Elective option from the progamme.
- Everyone takes part in exciting activities, evening programmes and cultural trips.
- Each nationality is limited to 10% of the total intake of students to ensure a truly international experience.
All of our students are housed in the University halls of residence, in an area exclusive to ISSOS, where the student groups are divided by gender and also by age range. Each student will be allocated a shared or single room. The majority of rooms in our accommodation are shared, but any students who require a single, or shared, room for medical reasons will be given priority when we allocate rooms. All students in shared rooms will be sharing with someone of the same age and gender. Their roommate will be of a different nationality to them and they will not be sharing with someone they already know.
Students choose one academic subject, which they will pair with one of our elective classes, to focus on for the 3 weeks at ISSOS. All academic classes meet for 3 hours each weekday morning and are taught by our highly qualified team of teaching staff who are all experienced, working professionals in their subject areas.
During their three weeks at our campuses, outside of their classes, we provide an action packed and fun filled programme of events and immerse our students in the UK and USA's rich and unique culture and introduce them to some of its best-loved landmarks, towns and cities.