Bucksmore English aims to build strong fluency and enhance English oral and written communication skills through a fun and dynamic language curriculum. Students develop their English skills through a variety of engaging sessions, including academic tutorials, group projects, conversation classes, and hands-on excursions that take learning outside the classroom. Our course also builds strong interpersonal skills such as teamwork, creativity, and confidence through project-based learning and mentorship. Student progress is tracked and assessed at the end of each course by Bucksmore Assessment, an evaluation tool developed in alignment with the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) scale.
- English language beginners or those looking to build confidence at a steady pace
- Students on their first trip away from home looking for a safe and secure countryside location
- Students who would like a well-balanced experience between English language learning and cultural activities
- Tuition and class materials
- Extracurricular programme including excursions
- airport transfer
- personalised report card & certificate
Full-board accommodation is provided
The social programme is an important part of any summer school experience and is great way for students to socialise and practise their English with each other. Organised by a dedicated Activity Manager, each week students will have two full day excursions to destinations across the UK, plus an on-site activity programme.