Why choose a summer course at Tonbridge School?
- Pretty market town setting, 40 mins from London
- 150-acre site with stunning grounds
- Single and twin bedrooms, four-bed dormitories
- Separate male and female accommodation
- Shared bathrooms between 4-6 students
- Full board: 3 meals provided daily
- Sports hall, squash and tennis courts and athletics track.
- On-site tiered theatre
- Swimming pool
- 24 hour supervision with a staff-student ratio of 1:7
- WiFi and laundry facilities
- Free airport transfer service
Founded in 1553, Tonbridge School is highly respected internationally for the world-class education it provides. Recently ranked the 8th best boarding school in the country by The Sunday Times, Tonbridge is a member of the elite ‘Eton Group’ association of independent colleges and is considered to be one of the most exclusive schools in the UK.
Set in 150 acres of stunning grounds in the postcard-pretty medieval market town of Tonbridge – known for its Jane Austen links and impressive castle – it’s also just a 40 minute train ride into Central London. The school boasts excellent facilities including its own tiered theatre and a state-of-art sports centre with indoor swimming pool, sports hall, squash courts, tennis courts, AstroTurf and athletics track.
- Founded: 1979
- Fees from: £1560 / week
- Typical duration: 2 weeks
- Dates: June - August
- Students Per Class: 11
- Hours of Tuition: 25
- Age Range: 10-18