Why choose a summer course at St Andrews?
- Historic university halls of residence (two to choose from)
- Block exclusive to summer school students
- Walking distance into the the centre of town
- Beautiful and extensive grounds
- Traditional common rooms and dining hall
- Access to a library that houses over a million books
- Single bedrooms with en-suite or shared bathroom
- Three meals per day provided
- On-site sports centre
- On-site theatre
- 24-hour security
- Free WiFi
Summer school students are housed in St Andrews’ stunning halls of residence, providing an immersive student experience. Situated in the extensive and beautiful grounds of the university itself and only a short walk into the centre of town, you’ll enjoy a comfortable and safe home from home. You’ll experience a palpable sense of the university’s 600 years of history and prestige as you relax in its oak-panelled common rooms, traditional dining areas, beautiful libraries and private gardens. It also has its own theatre, sports centre and a library that houses over a million books – all of which you’ll have access to during your stay.