Why choose a summer course at Rochester Independent College?
- Located in the charming Victorian city of Rochester
- 40 minutes from London by train
- Single bedrooms (shared or en-suite bathrooms)
- Fully catered: 3 meals per day
- Common room, student kitchen, gym and sports court
- University-style campus with beautiful gardens
- 24/7 supervision and pastoral support
- Weekly laundry service
- Free WiFi
A unique British boarding school that celebrates individuality and creativity, Rochester has a very progressive attitude to education with a focus on university preparation. It boasts a university-like campus with beautiful gardens, situated in the charming Victorian city of Rochester, just a short train ride from London. Discover the city’s most famous resident – Charles Dickens – at one of the traditional Dickens-themed festivals (and many others) throughout the year!
Taking place across three different Oxford campuses, SBC Oxford College gives students the chance to improve their English skills by studying one of the six subjects on offer.
- Founded: 2009
- Fees from: £3300-4950 / 2 weeks
- Typical duration: 2 weeks
- Dates: July - August
- Students Per Class: 15
- Hours of Tuition: 15-25
- Age Range: 13-17