Why choose a summer course at Queen Mary University of London?
- University campus accommodation in trendy East London
- Modern facilities and a friendly atmosphere
- Flats contain 4-6 bedrooms
- Single bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and mini fridge
- Breakfast provided daily, self-catered for lunch and dinner (shared kitchen)
- Bedding and towels provided, laundrette available
- Access to campus facilities: cafe, restaurant, fitness centre, bookshop and bank
- Green spaces nearby: Regent’s Canal and Mile End Park
- Weekly cleaning of communal areas
- Free WiFi
Queen Mary University of London’s campus is one of the largest self-contained campuses in London, with everything you need to live, study and socialise, from cafes, bars and a nightclub to a 24-hour library, computer labs and sports facilities. It’s a fantastic student bubble!
Located in the fashionable East End of London, you’ll be perfectly placed to soak up London’s vibrant culture whilst also enjoying the oasis calm of a campus with plenty of green open spaces, including the historic Regent’s Canal and Mile End Park. Its facilities are lovely and modern and each student flat includes a cosy communal lounge and a shared kitchen – perfect for making friends!