Why choose a summer course at King Edward's School?
- Glorious Surrey countryside location
- 1 hour by train from london and coastline
- 100 acre site with gardens and woodland
- Traditional boarding (twin or triple bedrooms with shared bathrooms)
- Full board: three meals per day
- Sports complex with indoor swimming pool, sports hall and fitness suite
- Outdoor Astroturf pitches
- Dance studio and library
- 24/7 pastoral support
- Free airport transfer service
- Free WiFi
Founded by King Edward VI in 1553, this top British boarding school has rich historic connections and boasts 100-acres of beautiful gardens, woodland and green space. Its teaching and social facilities are first-class, including a state-of-the-art sports complex with an indoor swimming pool, sports hall, fitness suite and outdoor Astroturf pitches, as well as a dance studio and impressive library. Offering warm and nurturing ‘home from home’ environment, King Edward’s pastoral support staff are available 24/7.
Located in the sublime rolling hills of Surrey in the south of the UK, the school is perfectly positioned between the beautiful English coastline and its traditional seaside towns, and the vibrant metropolis of London – both are less than an hour away by train!
- Founded: 1979
- Fees from: £1560 / week
- Typical duration: 2 weeks
- Dates: June - August
- Students Per Class: 11
- Hours of Tuition: 25
- Age Range: 10-18