Why choose a summer course at Imperial College London?
- University campus accommodation
- Located in in South Kensington (Central London)
- 24-hour manned reception and dedicated pastoral staff
- Twin (same gender) bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Full board: three meals per day
- Use of campus facilities, including library and sports hall
- On-campus activities including sports, music, and arts and crafts
- Weekly on-campus farmers' market
- Free WiFi
- Towels, bed linen, tea and coffee provided in your room
- Laundry service available
Imperial’s huge, modern campus is a base to over 17,000 students, creating a real global student community and a sense of being in your own self-contained student town within the megacity of London. You’ll also always feel safe and secure, as there’s CCTV, 24-hour manned security and round-the-clock pastoral support staff.
Located in South Kensington (Central London), this accommodation is an amazing base from which to explore London – it’s just a stone’s throw from Hyde Park and three world class museums: the Natural History, Science and V&A.
Programs & Providers
Imperial Global Summer School at Imperial College London
The Imperial Global Summer School offers a pre-university STEM programme for students aged 16 and 17 in real student accommodation at Imperial’s South Kensington Campus.