Create amazing memories at the highly acclaimed International Summer School for Teens (ISSFT)! Its fully inclusive three-week summer school programmes are designed for students from all nationalities (over 90 so far…and counting!) aged between 12 and 18: the one thing its students have in common is their academic ambition and sense of adventure! Choose from two stunning campuses: Stirling in the heart of historic Scotland offers excellent sporting facilities amidst beautiful surroundings at the foot of Scotland’s Highlands, whilst those considering a future at the world famous University of Oxford can choose an exclusive pre-university experience on campus at the university itself.
Every student at ISSFT enjoys a personalised experience tailored to their interests and ambitions, choosing from a diverse range of innovative academic classes complemented by creative and sporting electives such as theatre or sports leadership. And there’s never a dull moment at ISSFT: outside of classes, students will enjoy a full cultural programme that includes visits to well-known tourist attractions such as medieval Warwick Castle or Shakespeare’s Stratford-Upon-Avon, as well as day trips to the vibrant cities of London or Edinburgh.
- Choose from two campuses: Stirling in Scotland or the University of Oxford
- Academic and elective classes for a personal, tailored experience
- Everything included in your fee for ease, including insurance and transfers
- Cultural and sporting activities as well as days out to popular tourist attractions
- Single, modern private accommodation
- All meals
- 39 hours of academic tuition and 39 hours of elective tuition
- All course materials
- All evening and weekend activities, excursions and specialist workshops
- Medical and travel insurance with enhanced COVID protection
- Formal graduation ball
- Final report and course completion certificate
- Transfers to and from Edinburgh or London Heathrow Airport
- 24 hour supervision and pastoral care
- Laundry and cleaning service
- Secure online parent/student account
- Welcome Pack including ISSFT t-shirt, water bottle, stationary and more
- Elite golf course access (Stirling)
- Single, modern private accommodation (mostly en-suite)
- All meals provided
watch the video
Reviews & Testimonials
Our daughter (16 years old) had an incredible experience at the Oxford camp. She can't stop raving about it. It was a good mix of academics and activities, and she made wonderful friends among both students and counselors. The ISSFT team is dedicated and pays attention to details. I highly recommend this for any teen who wants a rich international learning experience.
It was so much fun, I learned so much. I discovered so much and did so much. I loved everything, all the sports, and all the people. The staff were really nice. I hope ISSFT will continue like this forever.
I had the best time and met some of the most amazing people, students and staff, who made it one of the most enjoyable and character building experiences I’ve had, I know that I wasn’t the only one who didn’t want to leave at the end of the week.
A truly fantastic program, three weeks of amazing fun, serious academic work and endless opportunities for self growth. My daughter had an amazing time. Thank you!
Pros / Cons
- Everything included in fee for ease and transparency!
- Opportunity to live on campus at the University of Oxford
- A tailored experience with a choice of academics and electives
People didn't like...
- Not as many campuses as some other providers
- Ages 12-18 only: young learners and adults not catered for
- One of the most expensive summer schools
Choose this provider if....
Choose ISSFT if you’re looking for an accredited, personalised experience tailored to your individual interests, and want the ease of absolutely everything being included in your fee!
Accredited by the British Accreditation Council (BAC) and an official ‘Approved Activity Provider’ for The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award, ISSFT is committed to the highest standards of educational excellence. Through its unique curriculum, ISSFT has a philosophy of encouraging intellectual curiosity and a healthy sense of independence in its students, whilst providing a nurturing and safe ‘home from home’. It guarantees small class sizes and a personalised, tailored experience for every student.
Silver Standard Provider
- Year founded: 2014
- No. Students:
- Accommodation: University College
- Age Range: 12-18
- Hours of Tuition / wk: 26 / week
- Typical Duration: 3 weeks
Dates & Fees
- Fees from: £5950
- Dates: July and August
- Duration: 3 weeks
- Age Range: 12-18