STEM at Eton College challenges students to improve their English language skills by exploring the fields of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics, and instructs students in how these four academic disciplines can be combined to solve real-world challenges, such as in the fields of biomedicine, robotics and technology.
View dates and fees here
- Course Length: 2 Weeks
- Class Size: Maximum 15 Students
- Hours of English Through Academic Subjects Tuition: 40
- Age Range: 12 to 16 Years
- Suitable For English Level:Intermediate (B1) or Above
- Key Skills Developed: English language skills, confidence in speaking and presenting, communication skills, research