Unravel the marvels of the mind on our fascinating Neuroscience course. Explore the structure and potential of our brains from basic cell functions to how we think, feel and act on a daily basis. Learn about the nervous system, how the brain impacts our behaviour and personalities, how our senses colour our experience of life and the intensity of emotions.
- Tutorials with qualified academics
- Live at a historic academic setting
- Enjoy social activities and day trips
- Benefit from small class sizes with engaging, expert tutors.
- All teaching, including tutorials (1 or 2 students per tutor), small group seminars (8 students or less) and skills development workshops
- Accommodation and breakfast every day
- All evening meals including those at local restaurants
- A graduation ceremony
- All programmed visits and excursions
- Airport transfers (UK courses only and conditions apply)
- Access to Oxford Summer Courses Foundations
You will be staying in single or twin room college accommodation, occupied by students during term time, located within a mile of the centre. Your accommodation will be ideally located to explore all the best areas of the city, from its oldest colleges to its lovely cafes. Ensuite rooms may be available at some locations.
Learning in a small group (no more than 15 students and often fewer) means that you get quality time with your teacher and ask as many questions as you like! Through interactive learning, our teachers will guide you through new concepts and assign you practice tasks to build your knowledge and skills. You will also have an opportunity for group work, independent research, and homework assignments to be discussed in class. Small classes mean everyone gets to have their say, and students learn from debating with one another, as well as from their tutor.
It’s all about balance. Study with us at Cambridge and we’ll help you embrace everything the city has to offer – from socialising with new friends with shared interests to field trips and excursions for practical lessons you just can’t learn from a textbook. We understand students. We make sure you’re stimulated with a social calendar that packs it all in, from traditional guided tours of the University museums to a tranquil afternoon punting on the River Cam.