Become a master of medicine on our insightful and in-depth course. We’ll cover a range of fascinating, informative topics from how the body heals to what it’s really like to work and live as a Doctor. Through immersive, interactive study groups and solo research, you’ll learn how to treat and communicate with patients and the advances in science that are pushing the boundaries of modern remedies.
- Tutorials with qualified academics
- Live at a historic academic setting
- Enjoy social activities and day trips
- Benefit from small class sizes with engaging, expert tutors.
- All teaching, including tutorials (1 or 2 students per tutor), small group seminars (8 students or less) and skills development workshops
- Accommodation and breakfast every day
- All evening meals including those at local restaurants
- A graduation ceremony
- All programmed visits and excursions
- Airport transfers (UK courses only and conditions apply)
- Access to Oxford Summer Courses Foundations
When you apply to study at our Juniors Summer School with Oxford Summer Courses, you'll have the choice of staying in a private or shared room, depending on availability. Our expert team will assign you to one of the prestigious boarding schools where our Junior Summer Schools take place. Our dedicated DBS-checked staff are accessible around the clock in nearby corridors, and parents will receive regular communications, ensuring your child's comfort and safety.
Our teaching for 9-10-year-old students is focused on interactive and task-based learning. You will be taught by experienced primary teachers, who are there to inspire and engage you with the subjects they are passionate about. Our courses run over a week, and during this time you will develop your subject knowledge through multimedia presentations, group work, games, problem-solving, and project work with a meaningful real-life focus.