Order on the course! Get to grips with the law and its justice system and debate whether you agree with its practices or not. You’ll learn the complex ways laws are made up through a combination of interactive study groups and solo research. As the course progresses, you’ll discover what it’s really like to live as a lawyer, and what really happens in a courtroom.
- Tutorials with qualified academics
- Live at a historic academic setting
- Enjoy social activities and day trips
- Benefit from small class sizes with engaging, expert tutors.
- All teaching, including tutorials (1 or 2 students per tutor), small group seminars (8 students or less) and skills development workshops
- Accommodation and breakfast every day
- All evening meals including those at local restaurants
- A graduation ceremony
- All programmed visits and excursions
- Airport transfers (UK courses only and conditions apply)
- Access to Oxford Summer Courses Foundations
When you apply to study at our Juniors Summer School with Oxford Summer Courses, you'll have the choice of staying in a private or shared room, depending on availability. Our expert team will assign you to one of the prestigious boarding schools where our Junior Summer Schools take place. Our dedicated DBS-checked staff are accessible around the clock in nearby corridors, and parents will receive regular communications, ensuring your child's comfort and safety.
Our teaching for 9-10-year-old students is focused on interactive and task-based learning. You will be taught by experienced primary teachers, who are there to inspire and engage you with the subjects they are passionate about. Our courses run over a week, and during this time you will develop your subject knowledge through multimedia presentations, group work, games, problem-solving, and project work with a meaningful real-life focus.