From the advertising industry to the fashion houses, many of London’s major industries rely on the talent of expert graphic designers and agencies. You’ll learn what it’s like to work within this network, learning from expert designers to hone the most important design skills.
- Tutorials with qualified academics
- Live at a historic academic setting
- Enjoy social activities and day trips
- Benefit from small class sizes with engaging, expert tutors.
- All teaching, including tutorials (1 or 2 students per tutor), small group seminars (8 students or less) and skills development workshops
- Accommodation and breakfast every day
- All evening meals including those at local restaurants
- A graduation ceremony
- All programmed visits and excursions
- Airport transfers (UK courses only and conditions apply)
- Access to Oxford Summer Courses Foundations
You will be staying in Queen Mary accommodation, in modern single rooms occupied by university students during the academic year. It is located at the Mile End campus, a popular student suburb, close to some of the capital's best sites, green spaces and all your essential amenities. You'll also be on the doorstep of several local Tube services, which means that countless attractions, museums and restaurants are at an easy reach.
On our project-based courses, you’ll work as part of a team to solve a complex real-life problem, guided by an expert tutor. You’ll do this through a carefully structured combination of taught sessions, where your tutor equips you with the practical subject knowledge you need to address the assigned problem. And attend skills enrichment sessions, where you’re taught vital industry skills. You’ll then continue your project through group work. You’ll learn from industry experts, visit innovative companies and immerse yourself in the latest advances in your subject area. Finally, you’ll take part in a group presentation to your peers, staff, and external experts.
Discover the best of British culture and beyond to find out what makes Great Britain so great by visiting all of its wonderful landmarks on foot, by bike or via the tube.