Gain valuable English speaking, listening, reading and writing skills and invest in your international future with our intensive two-week course. Focus on improving fluency and accuracy through interactive, communicative activities and real-life encounters, inside and outside the classroom.
- Tutorials with qualified academics
- Live at a historic academic setting
- Enjoy social activities and day trips
- Benefit from small class sizes with engaging, expert tutors.
- All teaching, including tutorials (1 or 2 students per tutor), small group seminars (8 students or less) and skills development workshops
- Accommodation and breakfast every day
- All evening meals including those at local restaurants
- A graduation ceremony
- All programmed visits and excursions
- Airport transfers (UK courses only and conditions apply)
- Access to Oxford Summer Courses Foundations
All of the accommodation in Oxford is based within Oxford University college grounds, and the beautiful buildings that date back in some cases to the 13th century, present a real sense of the traditional university. Although the bedrooms have been appropriately modernised, they remain in-keeping with the college surroundings with lots of character and charm. Accommodating full-time students during term time, the rooms are practical and usually have some desk space for quiet study time. Each corridor houses a pastoral member of staff, who oversees students throughout the night. We are able to offer twin or single bedrooms with either shared or private bathroom facilities.
- Interactive and immersive learning - Authentic, meaningful English communication and conversation - Combination of taught lessons in small groups, and 'active English' sessions- learning English inside and outside the classroom - All skill areas- reading, writing, listening and speaking, vocabulary and functions'learning by doing'- pair and group speaking activities, role-plays, games, quizzes, and problem-solving activities
You’ll have time to explore Oxford for yourself, as well as forging new friendships for the future, and there’s an action-packed programme of social activities, field trips and excursions to help bring your learning to life. We might even head to London for the day.