Study for your IELTS exam on our intensive two-week course, where we will teach you everything you need to know about the exam. You will practice exam-style reading, writing, listening and speaking exercises and receive individual feedback on your progress in each area. You will also take timed mock exams using authentic materials to get a real idea of your progress.
- Tutorials with qualified academics
- Live at a historic academic setting
- Enjoy social activities and day trips
- Benefit from small class sizes with engaging, expert tutors.
- All teaching, including tutorials (1 or 2 students per tutor), small group seminars (8 students or less) and skills development workshops
- Accommodation and breakfast every day
- All evening meals including those at local restaurants
- A graduation ceremony
- All programmed visits and excursions
- Airport transfers (UK courses only and conditions apply)
- Access to Oxford Summer Courses Foundations
All of the accommodation in Oxford is based within Oxford University college grounds, and the beautiful buildings that date back in some cases to the 13th century, present a real sense of the traditional university. Although the bedrooms have been appropriately modernised, they remain in-keeping with the college surroundings with lots of character and charm. Accommodating full-time students during term time, the rooms are practical and usually have some desk space for quiet study time. Each corridor houses a pastoral member of staff, who oversees students throughout the night. We are able to offer twin or single bedrooms with either shared or private bathroom facilities.
- Intensive two-week course - Taught lessons in small groups with an experienced IELTS teacher - Receptive and productive practice tasks to improve your skills- reading, writing, listening, speaking - Mock tests and individual feedback on your progress to help you identify and boost key areas - Minimum entry level: CEFR level B1
You’ll have time to explore Oxford for yourself, as well as forging new friendships for the future, and there’s an action-packed programme of social activities, field trips and excursions to help bring your learning to life. We might even head to London for the day.