Summer revision courses designed to help students make up for “lost” schooling, as well as assisting students to prepare for the upcoming academic year.
- Experienced tutors to you with bridging gaps in the schooling
- Small group tuition – typical size 2-4 students, with a maximum of 6
- All major exam boards offered
- Detailed feedback on practice exams/written work
- Live and study in a glorious Oxford location!
- Tuition and class materials
- All extracurricular activities
- Course certificate
Students live and study in St Edward's School, a prestigious boarding school just outside the city centre of Oxford, renowned for its excellent sports facilities.
Most tutors are full time private tutors, school teachers or PhD students, some even teach at our sister organisation Oxford International College and some are GCSE or A Level examiners. All tutors are keen to show their enthusiasm for their subject and impart knowledge, having great knowledge of their respective areas and of the exam requirements.
Oxford Science Studies
A dedicated provider of exam revision courses, offering a range of revision summer programmes lasting 1, 2 or 3 weeks in St Edward's School, Oxford.