Are you thinking about studying Medicine? Oxford Scholastica’s Discover Medicine Academy gives you the opportunity to explore what it’s really like to study and practise this fascinating subject.Alongside ambitious students from all over the world, you’ll gain invaluable practical experience and spend your summer on the famous Oxford University campus. You’ll learn theory and key clinical skills from expert tutors, gain an authentic understanding of what it’s like to study Medicine, and leave with the insights you need to get ahead in your future.
- Live and study in one of three Oxford University campuses
- Study with expert tutors in small class sizes
- Enjoy a range of exciting local Oxford activities, such as punting and visits to museums
- Receive a graduation certificate and letter of recommendation
- Meet students from all over the world!
Students will be accommodated in one of three Oxford College Residences: St George's Gate, St Thomas' (part of St Peter's College), and The Lampl Building (part of Corpus Christi College).
Our courses combine Oxford-style teaching with practical challenges and debates. Small class sizes and expert tutors help you dive deep into your chosen subject area.
Day trips to castles. Punting. A moonlit ball. We couldn’t have you travel to Oxford and not experience the rich history and culture of the city (and beyond). That’s why our programme offers a range of day trips and fun on-campus activities.