Examine the interconnection of law and politics and take the first step to pursuing your legal career. Focused on emerging issues in these fields, the programme fosters discussion and debate through legal case studies and their ethical implications on issues ranging from human rights to globalization, terrorism, trade, protectionism, and access to resources.
- Residential on the campus of one of London’s leading universities.
- Inspiring courses taught by experts.
- A truly international environment – over 170 nationalities.
- Accommodation, meals, tuition and cultural programmes included.
- Graduation, report cards and certificate.
- Maximum of 15 students per class.
- 20+ hours tuition / week.
- Inspirational cultural programme, including excursions to historic UK locations.
- Classes and tuition (20+ taught hours per week for ages 13-18, 15+ taught hours for ages 19+)
- Study files and materials
- Guest lectures by academic speakers
- Personalised academic reports and graduation certificate
- Accommodation in your chosen location
- Meals in the Hall every day, enabling you to gain the real in-college dining experience. Breakfast, lunch and evening meal included for ages 13-15, breakfast and evening meal included for ages 16+
- Free WiFi (subject to availability)
- Daily updates for parents and family on the Oxford Royale campus blogs or social media
- A wide selection of afternoon and evening activities
- Coach excursions and field trips
- Welcome and graduation events (parents invited)
- A multitude of extras, including an Oxford Royale notebook and branded clothing
Students are accommodated in authentic student campus accommodation, providing a true flavour of the university where they are staying. All sites offer a mix of single and twin bedrooms. Some campuses have en-suite bedrooms while others have bathroom facilities shared between a small group of same-sex students.
Oxford Royale Academy recruits teachers who have been educated at the world’s best universities, including Oxford, Cambridge, London and Ivy League Universities. The ORA teaching philosophy ensures that teachers get the very best out of their students, regardless of background and prior subject knowledge. Each course requires the submission of one formal written piece and one presentation for assessment. At the end of a course, students receive a full written report on performance and future potential.
All courses come with a varied and exciting extracurricular program that includes trips in the local area as well as excursions to historic sites further afield.