The ‘Explore Medicine’ course provides you with a broad introduction to the human body and mind. You will explore the skills and knowledge you need to become a successful doctor or nurse through a focus on human anatomy and physiology. Explore the basics of human anatomy as you identify different career trajectories in the exciting fields of medicine and healthcare.Expand your understanding of medicine through practical, hands-on medical simulations like cannulation, conducting a physical exam, applying splints and slings, and controlling external hemorrhaging. Investigate both the practice of medicine and biomedical research through speakers and visits to a university biomedical lab or research facility. Strengthen your interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills—skills essential for future medical professionals.
- Residential in the prestigious colleges of the University of Oxford.
- Inspiring courses taught by experts.
- A truly international environment – over 170 nationalities.
- Accommodation, meals, tuition and cultural programmes included.
- Graduation, report cards and certificate.
- Maximum of 15 students per class.
- 20+ hours tuition / week.
- Talks and debates with world-class guest speakers.
- Inspirational cultural programme, including excursions to historic UK locations.
Students are accommodated in authentic student campus accommodation, providing a true flavour of the university where they are staying. All sites offer a mix of single and twin bedrooms. Some campuses have en-suite bedrooms while others have bathroom facilities shared between a small group of same-sex students.
Oxford Royale Academy recruits teachers who have been educated at the world’s best universities, including Oxford, Cambridge, London and Ivy League Universities. The ORA teaching philosophy ensures that teachers get the very best out of their students, regardless of background and prior subject knowledge. Each course requires the submission of one formal written piece and one presentation for assessment. At the end of a course, students receive a full written report on performance and future potential.
All courses come with a varied and exciting extracurricular program that includes trips in the local area as well as excursions to historic sites further afield.