Designing Tomorrow: Engineering & Technology will provide you with an introduction to the emerging technology that is shaping the future. Providing a broad foundation into engineering principles and fields, it will inspire you to take on the future’s grand challenges from alternative energy to advanced robotics and beyond. Discover your career pathway in engineering and technology.Design tomorrow’s solutions through a comprehensive overview of the intersection of engineering and technology. On this future facing and intellectually challenging course, you will explore a wide range of engineering disciplines with specific applications in the fields of advanced robotics and technology. Step into the future as you visit emerging technology firms, inspired by thought leaders and futurists who are already designing for tomorrow.
- Residential in the prestigious colleges of the University of Oxford.
- Inspiring courses taught by experts.
- A truly international environment – over 170 nationalities.
- Accommodation, meals, tuition and cultural programmes included.
- Graduation, report cards and certificate.
- Maximum of 15 students per class.
- 20+ hours tuition / week.
- Talks and debates with world-class guest speakers.
- Inspirational cultural programme, including excursions to historic UK locations.
Students are accommodated in authentic student campus accommodation, providing a true flavour of the university where they are staying. All sites offer a mix of single and twin bedrooms. Some campuses have en-suite bedrooms while others have bathroom facilities shared between a small group of same-sex students.
Oxford Royale Academy recruits teachers who have been educated at the world’s best universities, including Oxford, Cambridge, London and Ivy League Universities. The ORA teaching philosophy ensures that teachers get the very best out of their students, regardless of background and prior subject knowledge. Each course requires the submission of one formal written piece and one presentation for assessment. At the end of a course, students receive a full written report on performance and future potential.
All courses come with a varied and exciting extracurricular program that includes trips in the local area as well as excursions to historic sites further afield.