Stirling students will benefit from a range of indoor and outdoor courts, which are favoured by the National Tennis Academy and have been graced by world champions such as Andy Murray, Jamie Murray and Gordon Reid.
- 39 hours of tennis tuition; Play on outside clay courts
- and inside courts; Great for fitness and flexibility; Improve your game through Padel and other racket sports; Working in small groups to develop technical ability
- mental focus and coordination; Specific lessons include: ground stroke
- net play
- serving (flat
- top spin)
- returning serves (forehand
- single handed backhand
- double handed backhand)
- tennis specific fitness
- speed strength
- approach shot and overhead shot; Great way to make new friends
- 39 hours academic tuition
- 39 hours elective tuition
- Personalised assessment at end of course
- Small class sizes guaranteed
- Cultural excursions included
Accommodation is very modern and comfortable. All students at Stirling has his or her own bathroom as well. In Oxford however, a small proportion of bathrooms may be shared with one other student. There are communal areas in the halls of residence so that students can socialise. However at lights out they have their own private space. Each student has their own room key and nobody else has access to that room.
ISSFT provides a varied, challenging and exciting range of educational classes. Small class sizes ensure personalised academic support, providing students with the tools to flourish.
An exciting program of activities is provided, including at least one excursion. Watch the video to learn more about the ISSFT extracurricular program.