- Lessons will be project orientated and require students to present information to the class using their spoken language skills.; Students will read from modified texts and will learn various strategies to assist with comprehension. They will also develop analytical skills to interpret literature and images.; Students will be writing daily
- practising grammatical structures and learning new vocabulary. They will write a variety of personal narratives
- and creative fiction.
- 39 hours of dedicated Intensive English language tuition
- Tuition delivered by qualified CELTA/TEFL English teachers
- 39 hours elective tuition
- Personalised assessment at end of course
- Small class sizes guaranteed
- Cultural excursions included
Accommodation is very modern and comfortable. All students at Stirling has his or her own bathroom as well. In Oxford however, a small proportion of bathrooms may be shared with one other student. There are communal areas in the halls of residence so that students can socialise. However at lights out they have their own private space. Each student has their own room key and nobody else has access to that room.
ISSFT provides a varied, challenging and exciting range of educational classes. Small class sizes ensure personalised academic support, providing students with the tools to flourish.
An exciting program of activities is provided, including at least one excursion. Watch the video to learn more about the ISSFT extracurricular program.