- Practical writing skills: comparing
- and learning how to structure and write an essay in an academic context; Reading with purpose and developing related critical thinking skills; Sourcing: how to use the library
- referencing and academic integrity; Understanding the expectations and assessment criteria for the IB Extended Essay; Learn how to create an outline; Break down the assignment; Research and referencing; Creating a sound first draft; Self-reflection
- 39 hours academic tuition
- 39 hours elective tuition
- Personalised assessment at end of course
- Small class sizes guaranteed
- Cultural excursions included
Accommodation is very modern and comfortable. All students at Stirling has his or her own bathroom as well. In Oxford however, a small proportion of bathrooms may be shared with one other student. There are communal areas in the halls of residence so that students can socialise. However at lights out they have their own private space. Each student has their own room key and nobody else has access to that room.
ISSFT provides a varied, challenging and exciting range of educational classes. Small class sizes ensure personalised academic support, providing students with the tools to flourish.
An exciting program of activities is provided, including at least one excursion. Watch the video to learn more about the ISSFT extracurricular program.