Structured in the style of ‘Dragons’ Den’, this course encourages students to develop a business idea and learn about advertising, business plans, competitive advantages, customer demographics, ethical issues, financing, networking, digital marketing, product development and social responsibility.
- Inspire you to think about your future; Learn about project management
- strategy and teamwork; Make future university/job applications stand out; Study inspirational leaders and discuss concepts relating to leadership; Be inspired by our unique setting and motivated by our enthusiastic teachers; Learn to think creatively on a global scale and solve problems through a variety of hands-on exercises
- 39 hours academic tuition
- 39 hours elective tuition
- Personalised assessment at end of course
- Small class sizes guaranteed
- Cultural excursions included
Accommodation is very modern and comfortable. All students at Stirling has his or her own bathroom as well. In Oxford however, a small proportion of bathrooms may be shared with one other student. There are communal areas in the halls of residence so that students can socialise. However at lights out they have their own private space. Each student has their own room key and nobody else has access to that room.
ISSFT provides a varied, challenging and exciting range of educational classes. Small class sizes ensure personalised academic support, providing students with the tools to flourish.
An exciting program of activities is provided, including at least one excursion. Watch the video to learn more about the ISSFT extracurricular program.