Oxford is known for its universities, museums and architecture which students will get to explore during their stay. Students can also enjoy the great campus facilities such as a sports hall, a modern dining hall and several shops.
- Location: Oxford Brookes University
- Dates: 25 June - 13 August
- Ages: 12 - 18 (18–19-year-olds accepted as part of a group with a leader)
- Accommodation: single en-suites and single standard rooms
- Sample Excursions: Lonson, Stratford-upon-Avon and Warwick Castle
Our centre is located on the Headington campus of Oxford Brookes University, only a short walk from the city centre and with plenty of outdoor space.
The classroom is at the heart of your Oxford Junior English Course. English Lessons are student-centred and encourage the development of relevant language skills.T aught by friendly and professional English teachers
On-site activities are scheduled every weekday in between lessons, with some half-day trips and full-day excursion at the weekend. All activities are designed to continue learning in a fun and enjoyable way, encouraging students to develop life skills and make new friends through sport, activities and socially interactive games.