Taught by West End professionals, students will gain a first-hand experience of the performing arts industry through tuition in acting, singing, dancing, stage-combat and puppetry, as well as taking part in West End workshops and watching West End shows.
- Gain an understanding of the West End theatre industry
- Experience a range of classes to sample the different components that make up a theatre performance on stage
- Meet and work with top theatre industry professionals who will share their first hand experience and industry knowledge
- Improve confidence and communication skills
- Improve teamwork and ensemble skills
- Build on talent and performance skills
- Understand and gain insight into what is required for a career in theatre
- Tuition and class materials
- Extracurricular programme including excursions
- airport transfer
- personalised report card & certificate
Full-board accommodation is provided
The social programme is an important part of any summer school experience and is great way for students to socialise and practise their English with each other. Organised by a dedicated Activity Manager, each week students will have two full day excursions to destinations across the UK, plus an on-site activity programme.
Offering courses in prestigious locations in the UK and USA, Bucksmore provides over 40 subjects for students to choose from.