An intensive academic and pre-university course for high-achieving students with a global perspective. This course provides subject-specific tuition at the first-year undergraduate level that prepares students for an elite university experience. Our dynamic team of tutors, many of whom are Oxbridge alumni, will guide students through engaging lessons that utilize a variety of hands-on and interactive pedagogical methods to explore challenging topics in an interactive way. Students will also learn from guest speakers and university mentors whilst developing key academic and professional skills that will support their future studies and the university admissions process.
- Study two exciting subjects per two-week session in a challenging yet rewarding academic environment
- Gain valuable experience and soft skills through group projects that reflect real-life global issues
- Learn from knowledgeable staff and mentors about university life and the application process
- Experience university life and make friendships with an international cohort of like-minded students
- Explore the UK through cultural trips and Study-in-Action excursions
- Tuition and class materials
- Extracurricular programme including excursions
- airport transfer
- personalised report card & certificate
Full-board accommodation is provided
The social programme is an important part of any summer school experience and is great way for students to socialise and practise their English with each other. Organised by a dedicated Activity Manager, each week students will have two full day excursions to destinations across the UK, plus an on-site activity programme.